Explaining what you thought you saw
The claims are as follows:
- knocking on the bedroom wall
- spinning lamp in kitchen (witnessed by client and client’s child)
voices (experienced by all family members)
- floor vent removed and turned upside down in office
- sound of a baby crying on upper floor,
- black marks on the floor at the top of the basement stairs that look like footprints
- flies in house during winter months
see debunking link on the side for an explanation of the black marks and flies
According to the Deed, the home was built in 1985.
The district in which the home sits was established at around the same time.
The client shared that they have lived in the home for
approximately three months, and that, on their second night in residence, loud crashing noises were heard coming from downstairs.
The client described the sound as being like several brooms crashing to the floor. The client also shared that their child saw black
footprints at the top of the stairs leading down to the basement. Upon purchasing the home approximately three months ago, they renovated
the main floor and were still in the process of making other renovations in the home.
A full write up for this investigation can be
We will not be posting photos, videos or audio for this Investigation
Case Status: CLOSED